Our friend, Anthony, took some pictures of the girls at Burr Oaks a couple weeks ago. The plan was to get Eliza's two year pictures...however, I ended up being in some of them because Eliza just wanted to "hold you Mommy."
Saturday, November 05, 2011
She ate some yummy cake...
And the kids all got to be a little silly by the end of the night...
There are so many things I love about Eliza. I won't bore you with them all...just a few:
- She often laughs when she falls down.
- She loves to wrestle.
- She's quick to share a doll with a friend who is crying.
- She says "sorry" without being prompted.
- She loves to sit on the potty (and make a potty sound with her mouth)...then say "All done!"
- She says, "I did it!"
- She loves to cuddle...when you catch her in the right mood.
- She LOVES babies and pats her lap so they can sit in it.
- I can tell she will make friends easily- her personality is funny!
- She still says, "Mommy hold you" when she wants me to hold her.
- She insists on having chocolate milk in the morning, like her sister.
- Her lovey is a constant companion and is never far from her.
- She is starting to be able to reason. So bribes work fantastic with her now. Ex: "Take one more bite of your chicken and you can get down." She opens her mouth like a birdie!
Okay...enough bragging about my pretty, smart, and sweet two year old. Now onto life in general:
We met my friend Carrie at Burr Oaks the other day for a playdate. Addie and Kaden haven't seen much of each other since Addie started Kindergarten. They had fun walking the trails and looking for turkeys (of course, all they really needed was a mirror to spot the turkeys).
Kaden, Addie, Lexi, and Eliza
The girls love to wrestle and play with Daddy. Eliza was yelling, "Look at this Mommy!"
We also celebrated Halloween but I was unable to get any photos b/c I misplaced my camera. I'll get some from my mom when they return from their trip to Australia. The girls loved "Trick-or-Treating" but Eliza really just wanted to get a look at everyone's cats and/or dogs when they answered the door. She'd say "Lookie! A dog. Hi doggie!" Then, she's perseverate on them until we could lure her away from the open door. She managed to make it inside a couple home before we caught her! Seriously...I'm glad no one gave us their cat!
Addie sorted and counted all the loot after Trick-or-Treating. She was the most beautiful Jasmine.
Eliza wasn't so particular with her candy. She handed M&Ms to Epa then scattered them all over the floor. You can bet she still ate them though.