We spent Christmas in California with the Hunt's and in Missouri with the Williams' .
She did fairly well on the plane trip out and back. Both of our flights were delayed so she got some walking in at the airport before take off.
Here are some highlights of our trip in the bay area:
- We got to see our family and had a great time with Gigi, Papa, Aunt Beth, and Uncle Cory, and Rowan.
- Addie got some great presents, including gifts from Russia!
- Rowan and Addie played nicely together.
- Micah and I got to go for a run along the bay...it was beautiful!
- We got to have In-n-Out burgers.
- The girls played a lively duet on the piano (see below).
Here's Addie trying out Rowan's Sit and Spin!
Ruthann read to both the girls before bedtime. I was actually nursing Addie before putting her down for bed and she heard Ruthann reading downstairs. She sat up and started saying "da-duh da-duh". She wouldn't settle down, so I took her downstairs and she finished listening to the book. It was so cute!
Addie feel asleep on the plane in mommy's arms both flights!
We had a problem with Addison dropping her binkies on the first flight out and it was nearly impossible to get them from underneath the seats, so Micah rigged this contraption up on the way home. It worked well!
Here are the highlights from our time with Memaw, E-pa, Aunt Joyce, Uncle Ken, Caleb and Toby:
- Addie watched Caleb ride his scooter and big wheel around the block.
- We opened lots of fun presents (again)!
- Christmas was at our house, so we had lots of fun with our family staying the night.
- Mommy and Daddy got to go to a movie with A. Joyce and U. Ken while Memaw and Epa stayed with the munchkins.
Here I am with Addison and Toby (my nephew who is 4 months younger than Addie, but one pound heavier)!
Toby sucks his thumb. It's so cute I had to take a picture.
We were extremely blessed this Christmas by our generous parents and siblings. Addison now has lots of clothes and toys and we have "toys" too! Most of all, we got to celebrate our Lord's birth. God is so GOOD!