Friday, October 20, 2006

T-R-O-U-B-L-E

I had to add a post today b/c I got some funny pictures of "Little Miss". Yesterday while I was checking my email, I was aware that Addison had wandered into the bathroom. But then I heard the toilet paper roll unrolling and when I leaned back to see what she was up to, this is what I saw:


Here are just some more pictures of Addison in her pink hat her Gigi gave her. She always gets lots of compilments when she wears it, although it still doesn't keep her from pulling it off EVERY time I put it on her.






Addie is showing off her pumpkin.


And just like everything else... it went in her mouth.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How funny is that. I love the toilet roll one. We have and ad of tellie over here of a baby lab doing that sort of thing, but trailing it around the house. I can't wait to see Addie doing that!I'm wondering what she will flush down the loo when she realises how that works and can reach the button!!!!!

Fire Hunt said...

we have a new post, so go see it.Love Travis and Elsie

Jeff and Brenna Morgan said...

Mischievous little girl-how cute! I saw on the view they make a gadget to keep them from unrolling the toilet paper.