Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Who Done it?


So we came home from eating dinner with some friends on Friday night and Kaylee greeted us with one of Addison's brand new shoes in her mouth. It wasn't on the floor, so I figured it was safe. Not the case. The shoe was torn to bits (it's leather, of course). So when I asked who did it, all I got were these blank stares.
Later on that evening, Lucas came downstairs with the other one...so we figure he's the guilty one. Unfortunately, I bought these shoes only 2 days earlier so they didn't get much use. Too bad!

Here's our pretty girl all bundled up for our daily walk.
Doesn't she just look too cute?

More pictures of her in constant motion. I'm really not kidding you when I say, "She never stops moving." Even from the moment she wakes up, she pulls herself up and starts going.




In this picture, Addison had just fallen backwards, but caught herself. Then she didn't know how to get back up and she started to panic.

2 comments:

Jeff and Brenna Morgan said...

I have to chuckle that when Addie Sue fell down & was starting to panic you grabbed the camera instead of her! What good, laidback parenting.

Anonymous said...

How funny (not for you) about the shoes. Don't you just love that blank look. I bet Addie is already giving those to you!!! Look out if the dogs teach her their tricks.