Monday, October 02, 2006

Busy, Busy



Addie is a busy girl. She is pretty much doing the same things as last week, (...crawling, pulling up, etc.), except now she is cruising a bit and talking a lot. She babbles all the time...mainly saying "da, da, da".






Addie got this new toy at a garage sale and she is so funny with it. It plays music, counts, etc. and luckily it has an "off" button.

Here's a short video of Addison talking up a storm...



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

Other than that, not much else has been happening. She has starting waking at night and crying out more. Her doctor said that since she's so active and she still refuses solids she could be getting hungry, so I've starting feeding her at 11:00 and I think it's been helping. We've decided not to go to her in the middle of the night other than that 11:00 feeding to prevent a night waking habit. The bad thing is that our bedroom is right next to hers, so we've been sleeping in the guest room in the basement with a fan on really high to drown out her protests. I, of course, can still hear her because I'm usually not asleep. Yes, I still have insomnia most nights. It's amazing how a person can get by on such little sleep. I'd appreciate your prayers that I can get over my sleeping anxieties and become a "normal" person again.
We'll keep you posted on how things are going next week.

1 comment:

The Ingrams said...

Wow! She looks like she might start walking early. Sorry about the sleep. I am right there with you at nights, Beth. Brayden also did the refusing solid thing. I was able to start it up again around 10 months. He slept 8 hours the other night for the first time ever (at 16 months old), but has not repeated it. Call me if you need to. We are coming for Christmas. I hope we can see you guys. I'll give you a ring soon. Good luck and cherish every day. DEB