Saturday, September 23, 2006

This week...

This is what we've been up to this week...

Addie is EVERYWHERE! I can't believe how much work it is to keep her safe. She has bruises on her knees and some on her forehead...I find myself avoiding public places because it looks like I neglect her. I'm usually right by her...she's just quick.

Anyway...Addie has been busy exploring every crevice of the house. She loves the dogs and got really close and personal with them while they were eating the other day. We have always played with their food since we've had them so that they wouldn't be food aggressive and it seems to have paid off. We kept praising them for ignoring her while she giggled at them.

Addie is watching Kaylee eat.


"Do you see how he's eating, Mom?"


Lucas licking Addison's hand. They both like to stare longingly out the window.


Check out our "middle child". He's so neglected that everytime one of us sits on the floor, he comes and lays right across your lap.




Addie playing with a clothes basket.

2 comments:

Joyce & Ken said...

was that "middle child" pun directed at me? I resent that! I'm fine with being the "middle child" I feel sorry for all you peeps out there who aren't!

Love ya,

Anonymous said...

havn't posted yet, been lurking, good to see y'all beautiful people. miss ya.
shoey.