Friday, September 15, 2006

Beautiful Addie!


Poor Addie has gotten a few new bruises this past week. She thinks she's bigger than she is and is trying more things that she should. Now that pulling up is easy, she is letting go. It's sad to say, but I'm seriously thinking about getting her a helmet. She is irritated with me when I follow her around to "protect" her, so maybe if I can get something on her head I won't have to smother her so much.

My sister and her family were in town so we spent a couple days in Topeka with them. We had so much fun. I miss them already!!!

Here are some highlights of our week:

Beth, Addison, Mom, Joyce and Toby- taking pictures after an evening picnic in the park.


Dad, Ken (my brother-in-law), and Caleb joined us for this picture. Micah was working so he couldn't be there...we missed him a lot though.


Addie found the cabinet full of pots and pans. These are pots that I'm happy to let her play with. She didn't pull them out though...instead, she watched her reflection in the lid. So cute!


Addie finally fits perfectly in those Levi jeans Aunt Debbie gave her when she was born. She looked so cute I had to take a picture.


Toby has started smiling since our last visit to N. Carolina and boy does he practice smiling a lot. He smiles about everything! He's such a happy little guy!


Here's Mema with both her new grandbabies! She just got off work and came home to this!


Caleb held Addie while they watch some T.V. She was actually pretty content in his arms for a short while.


Caleb drew a beautiful volcano and told quite an elaborate story about how they work! Isn't he clever?


Finally, E-Pa held Tobias one evening before heading to bed...so sweet.

No comments: