7 months (forgot to take 6 month photo)
Three days until DD! (approx 40 weeks)
I have to be honest: I'm much bigger this time around than I was with either of the girls. I'm not ALL baby...I'm pretty sure I induldged myself with too much food and not enough exercise to balance it out. Now, I will have to run a marathon to get into shape instead of the half I ran after having Eliza. I seriously have a lot of work to do to get back into shape. YIKES!
So here's the lowdown on this baby boy:
- I'm due on Friday (1/27) and Doctor Adams is going to induce me @ 6:30 am.
- He still doesn't have a name---we are true procrastinators.
- His room is going to be cute...whenever it gets done. We are going to have guests until he's almost a month old and they will need to stay in his room, so I don't have it put together. I'll post pics when I can.
- I'm dialated to 3cm- weird- but nothing else seems to happening.
- I'm not as uncomfortable with the pregnancy as I was with Eliza. He doesn't seem to have dropped as much so I don't have the waddle thing going on.
- I'm not sleeping well- mainly because of just being pregnant, but also I'm stressed out about not having a name. It's amazing that our other two kids have one.
- I'm kind of scared to have three kids----that's a lot of responsibility and I'm nervous about managing it all. (I realize it's going to happen, regardless, but I thinks it's okay to feel this way.) I remember being afraid to be alone with both girls for the first time too. Some things take a while to get used to.
- I appreciate and am grateful for your prayers.We are having overlapping guests for weeks after the birth and I'm worried that I might become overwhelmed and frustrated with the prolonged visits. I hope the lack of sleep and space doesn't take what patience and grace I have left in me.