Monday, January 02, 2012

Happy NEW Year!

 I'm 36 weeks folks! That means that if I go into labor this week, the doctor will let me! Not that this would happen...but hey, it's a milestone! It's not pretty, but since I've taken belly pictures in my other pregnancies...I had to post it. 9 Months:


We celebrated New Year's Eve with Sue and Kevin Brown. The oldest kids made it all the way to midnight...and joined in welcoming 2012.
Yes...I know it isn't flattering...but hopefully the double chin will go away after baby!
Sue and Kevin

Kalani, Savannah, & Addie

 Both the girls started the new year off with a new skill. Eliza enjoyed painting (with the genetic tongue sticking out- A and I do it when we concentrate too!)
 Eliza counted to 12 all on her own yesterday. And Addie learned to tie her shoes!!!!


No comments: