Anyway, on to the pics...
Addie made a Manger Mobile
Lucas helped me crochet hats for the new little babies born in my caseload this month.
Addie was princess Aurora most of the weekend. She loved this dress Memaw has for play. Memaw also got her a small Christmas tree of her very own!
Things I'm Thankful for...
- this new computer- we can watch video again...so nice!
- warm home
- job that I enjoy
- health- in spite of sleep issues
- stable finances- we live within our means which helps reduce stress over money
- My daughter knows how much she's loved
- I have sweet doggies that follow me everywhere I go. I don't think anyone could love me more than my chocolate lab
- Husband that works hard to support our family.
- my parents who never let me down and pray for me often
- being a mother- I'm so glad I've had the chance
- two reliable cars that are PAID for.
- good books and movies
- a sister I can talk to almost anytime of the day
- a couple, really close girlfriends I can tell anything
- quiet time to pray and study God's word- I don't get to it everyday, but it really helps me frame my mind for the day
- working out- I feel so sloppy if I don't get a work out in a few times a week
- friends I've made at work- they're a good group of gals
- my family in town- we really only have Micah's sister close by- but she and her family are a GODSEND- my parents should live in town...they help out with Addie so much!
- a phone call I got from my brother in Australia a couple weeks ago
- my walks with Supavan
- Freedom- people all over the world don't have it
- my dishwasher, washer and dryer- all the conveniences of home
- safety- or at least the illusion of it
- my vacuum cleaner- it's a Dyson, and I have two huge dogs, need I say more?
- hugs, kisses, and sweet loving words from my precious toddler- "I love you beary much."