Saturday, November 22, 2008

First movie


Wearing Daddy's sweatshirt- with the hood on, she looks like Yoda.


One of Micah's patients made Addie a quilt for her dolls, isn't it cute?

We took Addie to see her first movie last week: Madagascar 2. She loved the first one and the second one too.


She sat very still during the whole movie. This is serious business!!


Helping daddy trim his goatee


making faces in the mirror: this one's a favorite



We celebrated Epa's birthday last week. Addie helped him blow out his candles.


Addie has the entire pooping/potty thing down now. Every time she went #2, we were giving her a sucker. Here she is enjoying the "fruits" of her labor. She's been consistent for about two weeks, going on her own- no reminders and waking up dry. I'm not so nervous about going places and seeing accidents.


Bed Head

Addie's doing well....I'm hanging in there. Poor Addie sees me cry so much from pure exhaustion, she often comes over to me and pats me and says, "It's okay Mommy! Jesus loves you." It just breaks my heart.

I'm really praying for a healing so that Addie can have a healthy mommy. The endocrinologist told me to go get my blood drawn and we'll see what it shows. I have to wait until a certain time in my cycle to go and it doesn't look like it's going to work out right. I'm not sure if I'm too stressed out, or my body is just responding to lack of sleep, but I'm no longer functioning like a normal woman. I'm completely out of whack. I really appreciate everyone's kind words...they mean a lot to me. I've still got options- although they are getting more slim by the day. I'm so thankful for your positive thoughts and prayers.





















3 comments:

Fire Hunt said...

I love the Yoda photo.

amosclarkson said...

First movie-that's fun! Hopefully some answers will come for you soon, Beth. Thinking of you!

Anonymous said...

Beth - I am so sorry to hear about the difficulties you are having with sleeping. I can't imagine how frustrating it must be. I am thinking of you and keeping you in my prayers. I hope that you find answers and feel better soon.
Jess