Thursday, November 02, 2006

Our Dainty Dinosaur


Addie was a dinosaur for Halloween. We went and visited a few friends and neighbors and then called it a night. She was incredibly quiet and docile so we thought it was best to get her home and in bed in case it was "the calm before the storm".

Daddy and daughter getting ready to "TRICK OR TREAT"!





Here's Addison checking out our neighbors' (Bill and Edith) home. There was much she could get in to!


Our dirty dinosaur couldn't wait to get in the bathtub.


Addison's E-pa and Mema came up on Sunday to get some snuggles in. She was unusually cuddly so we had to take a picture. Now I know why she was so calm and cuddly. I found out today that she has an ear infection in her right ear. Poor baby. She was just so fussy today, I knew something wasn't right and she had a temperature last night and all day today.



IMPORTANT NEWS FLASH: Addison took two steps!!! Unfortunately, Micah wasn't here to witness it, but the dogs and I did! I'm not even sure she knew that she did it. She's also become quite efficient at climbing up the stairs. This girl is CRAZY! It's hard to believe she isn't even 9 months old yet!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh no, the dreaded ear infections. Poor little thing. Hope you are feeling much better by the time this is read to you Addie. Is she teething again? I love the updates you guys put up all the time.

Jeff and Brenna Morgan said...

Wow! I've heard of 9 month old walkers, but never an 8 month old walker! Better get those talent scouts lined up :)

The Ingrams said...

I can't believe she is starting to walk. Julie Graybill (Weller's) 8 month old is walking also. I guess Ben's mom walked at 8 months. It is known to happen. Now you will really have your hands full. I love that Brayden is walking now. You may love this stage also. I think about you all the time. Haveing a toddler just keeps me so busy. I hope you are well. Call if ever you need to. I will try to call soon.