Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Walking Baby

We finally got a picture of Addison walking. She is walking most of the time now. Of course, she falls a lot...but she thinks she's pretty talented anyway.


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


We take her to the doctor today for her 9 month check up. She'll be nine months this Friday! I can't believe how fast she is growing up. :(

UPDATE:
Her doctor's appointment went well yesterday. She's 27 1/2 inches tall and in the 75%tile for height. However, she is only 17 lbs and 8 ounces which puts her in the 35 %tile for weight. That's not really a surprise to me since the girl hardly eats and never stops moving. The doc said she's not concerned though because once they start walking around, they thin out a bit. She's healthy in all other aspects which is the most important thing.

3 comments:

Sutton Family said...

Oh my gosh...she is growing so much. I can't believe she is already walking. I can't imagine Mallory walking in 3 months. Good luck and she is so beautiful...hope she doesn't wear you out too much:)

Fire Hunt said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Fire Hunt said...

Sorry, I deleted my comment. i was saying she is so big. I can't belive she is walking. we have a new post up.