Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Bad Computer


Our computer is being really bad. It won't let us get on the Web. We've tried a new Ethernet card, but that doesn't seem to be the answer....so until we can get the Geek Squad from Best Buy to take a look at it, we're OOL. I'm using Micah's laptop from work right now.

We were busy this past weekend with my parents, and my sister and her family. We had so much fun. We went to the Circus, a farm, and the zoo three days in a row. Toby was sick the entire time and now Addie and Caleb are feeling down in the dumps. A hasn't eaten a meal since Sunday and she's been really lethargic. I thought she was acting strange and really clingy after church when we met the Wilsons and the Morgans for lunch.

I don't know why the previous post only showed one picture, but I really don't want to go back and fix it with a messed up computer, so I don't know if I ever will.


family photo.


Ken and Micah walking back to the car after visiting Deanna Rose farm.


Addie enjoying the circus from Aunt Joyce's lap. She was very restless throughout the most of the show and I would have like to see more. We spent most of our time in the foyer or climbing stairs.

Caleb is wearing a funny hat a the circus...he loved the show and paid attention the entire time!


A. liked climbing in the dog kennel at M & D's house.

Had to get a picture of Toby in here too. He's too cute for words. Both my nephews are!


Please pray for Addie...she's miserable and getting skinnier by the minute. I could see her ribs today. I'm worried about her.

No comments: