Monday, September 21, 2009

35 weeks...


I'm closing in on the finish line.....and I'm so excited and nervous at the same time. I know this is my second child, but I still have many of the same fears...and some new ones b/c I know more about what to expect.

Addie keeps saying she's excited to meet the baby, and so am I. I am just praying for a healthy & happy little one.

I'm feeling pretty good except for lack of sleep. That's nothing new. This baby moves a lot, especially in the evening and she gets the hiccups a lot too! I remember Addie doing the same.

I took Lucas and Kaylee to the dog park yesterday that is close to our house. They had such a blast in the pond. One thing that was different this time is that Lucas now consistently beats Kaylee to the water toy. She used to whip him in no time. It's sad to see how she's getting older and can't move as fast. Of course, Lucas also has a good strategy...he actually looks to see where the toy has landed before he heads out to the middle of the pond!


Here's a cute video of Addie Sue...





We got out some of our baby stuff and Addie found this wreath that my friend Jenny made us when she was born. She found another way to use it...



We went to Topeka on Friday night to go to a football game at Topeka West HS where my dad taught for 34 years (He taught four years before that too). He was being honored for his coaching years from 1973-2002.



Of course, we had to ride the carousel and train in Gage park!!!

Lastly, here's a video of my sweet doggies at the park yesterday. They are so happy when they get to run free and play. I wish we had acres upon acres for them to enjoy.

1 comment:

Fire Hunt said...

Look at that belly...very cute!