Thursday, January 13, 2011

Snow Angels

We've had to get creative around here...since the weather is so cold.

 Addie likes to make tunnels out of the curtains.

We went out and played in the snow on Monday.



 Addie and Lucas LOVED the snow. They both love to eat it...Eliza didn't know what to think!

  But, she tried to eat it too!

Addie made a perfect snow angel.
 Eliza...not so much. However, she loved going down the slide!


We've been doing some baking:

We've been Dancing:


We've been building things too:


I'll show you these crates when I'm completely done with them!

Hope you are staying warm this winter!

2 comments:

Erika said...

Beth: Did you get this template off of ana-white.com? ever since you mentioned that on here i'm addicted to that site..the thing is talking my husband into letting me borrow his tools!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I know!!! I love it too! I'm building a bookshelf this afternoon!