Friday, February 04, 2011

If I were a Carpenter...

I'm not talking about Karen Carpenter...although I dig her too. I'm having so much fun building things! Here's my latest project: a bookshelf for Eliza's room.

This shelf took me less than $17 to make!







Here are the finished crates I made too. Only took about $8 to make TOTAL!

This is going to be a short update, but here's some pics of my sweetie pies!

 Eliza is climbing now....and falling a lot too. Micah got a pretty sad video of her falling a minute after this photo was taken. :(
 The girls are being silly here...makes it hard to cook dinner.

 brushing teeth...
 pushing each other around ( and leaving long streaks on the floor).
Lounging around and reading...

Right now, I'm in the process of "building" a doll house for Addie. However, I'm using a kit. There is no way that I could with MY skills- Much too difficult. I've been mulling over building one for some time b/c I wanted to have a nice wooden doll house the girls could enjoy and, hopefully, my grandchildren too! Gigi and Papa said they would buy it for her birthday- It's in two weeks, so there's a lot to do in the meantime!

No comments: