Wednesday, August 31, 2011

It's a BOY!

So...we already had an inkling...okay, more than that. A couple weeks ago, I had a kidney stone and my OB sent me to the ER. It was extremely painful, by the way. While I was there, I had a sonogram done and we were 99.9% we were having a boy.

However, yesterday, we went for my scheduled sonogram and had our suspicions confirmed. We're very excited! Well, maybe not all of us. Addie was a bit disappointed because she wanted a girl. Boys have those "hangie down parts" and she wanted a baby with the same parts.

Micah, however, is super proud. I didn't even know he wanted a boy...he always commented that he loved our girls and would be happy with another. It's funny to me how much he loves those girls, yet he's stoked to be having a boy.

Here I am at four months. Addie took the picture for me. You can see the difference between my growth with Addie and Eliza too!

 Here are some sonogram pics...not very clear, but you get the idea. I promised Micah I wouldn't post pictures of the baby's privates...so you'll just have to use your imagination.



No comments: