Wednesday, April 05, 2006

6 weeks!

Addison turned six weeks on Friday. My mom and I took her to get her photos taken. I was really nervous about how she would act. She doesn't always cooperate. It turned out she wasn't the only one not happy. There were so many other children there crying too...I actually forgot that Addie was such a "high needs" baby! The pictures turned out really cute...thanks to her friend Wilson. He's this paper plate I made out of black construction paper. She just loves him. She smiled really big for him when we held him up. At first, I think the photographer thought I was nuts when I held him up, but then I think she really liked the idea and might make a "Wilson" of her own.
Here's one of the outfits we had her picture taken in. Her Grandma Williams made it! Isn't it beautiful? She looked so dainty in it!


Here's a picture of Addison that we took just after we got done with bathtime. She was really looking at Micah...as if to say, "You're crazy! I'm stuck with you two for the next 18 years?"
We were just so thrilled because it was one of the first times we had given her a bath and she didn't scream at us the whole time. We think she likes the water a bit warmer than how we were filling it. Since we've made it warmer, she hasn't complained a bit!


We all took a walk to vote on the Stadium bill yesterday and Addison wore a pair of shoes for the first time. Don't her feet look huge? It's because they are compared to the rest of her body!


One guarantee we always get from Addison is that she will not cry when we change her diaper. I understand that many children cry when their diaper is changed, but Addie loves it. Since she can't roll over yet, it's one place we've found we can set her down while we run to the bathroom. She hardly makes a peep...except to giggle or grunt!

2 comments:

Jeff and Brenna Morgan said...

What a good baby, and so cute too! I definately see the family resemblance!!

Anonymous said...

You have an awesome daughter. You've been richly blessed. It's good to see how much you enjoy her. The excitement she shows in discovery you will get to see in new ways. Enjoy!