Friday, June 30, 2006

Our week in a nutshell...


Things have just been chucking along...no major changes. Ruthann (Micah's mom) came out to stay for the week to help out around the house. I helped out with Vacation Bible School at East Alton every evening and so Ruthann watched Addie so that Micah could study. She also watched her on Thursday so that we could go out and celebrate our anniversary. I hadn't been to a movie in so long...so we went to see "CLICK". It was cute and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.
Here are some of the latest pictures of Addie Sue:

Addie isn't sure what to think of her Johnny Jump UP!


These rings are good, eat them I will.


... and don't let them ever put me to sleep again. Amen.


Addison loves her baby doll!


Addie is sitting in Kaden's Bumbo chair. I really want one but I don't know if I can justify the cost.

She still seems to be napping well...but her temper tantrums persist in the evenings. Today I managed to lay her down without being swaddled for her afternoon nap and she is still sleeping. She put herself to sleep too which really surprises me because she usually plays with her feet and then screams when she's beyond tired. Then I have to swaddle her really tight and get her to sleep despite her protests. I've seriously never known anyone to hate sleep as much as Addie. I'm going to assume that the reason she doesn't like to sleep is because she is so INTELLIGENT that she just can't turn her brain off. How's that for positive thinking?

2 comments:

The Funny Farm said...

Isn't she so sweet? We were looking at baby pictures of Reilly and he looked a lot like Addie when he was her age. Hang in there, that 'witching' hour (or hours, I wonder why someone called it an hour? when it usually starts after 4.30pm and goes on and on an on) will eventually end. Wish we were there. love Wendy XXX

Jeff and Brenna Morgan said...

I didn't know Ruthann was in town. Too bad we missed her.

I'm sure its because Addie is so intelligent...remember how early she found her feet?

If you dont' already have plans for the 4th, you're welcome to come over & have Addie hang out in the baby pool with Sydney.