Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Our little miss seems to be fighting an infection of some kind. She took two naps today and they were each 3 hours long. She also had a fever tonight when we put her to bed, so hopefully that isn't a sign that she's going to lose the fight. Her lips were actually a little bit blue and that concerned me. I called the doctor and the nurse told me to keep an eye on her but that it's probably from the fever. I hope she's right. I think I'm going to be checking on her a lot. Poor baby... please remember her in your prayers tonight!

With the exception of today, Addison has been as busy as ever. We got her one year photos taken yesterday and (of course) the photographer said she'd never photographed a busier one year old. That's what we heard when she was six months old too. It was pretty ridiculous... she wouldn't stay put for anything! I hope we got some good shots. I'll post a link to the proofs when we get them.
She was stinking ADORABLE though...so it wasn't hard to forgive her for her ornery behavior.


Here she is right before we left for her one year photo session. See? I told you she was cute!!!


All smiles on our way to the studio.


Over the weekend: a sleeping baby coming home from a late night out.


Climbing in and out of basket.



Eating times are incredible messy...she's a barrel of fun to clean up!


Getting her fourth tooth. She has no teeth on the top yet. Micah compares her smile to a bulldog's.

That's pretty much our weekend in a nutshell. HOpe everyone else is doing well as you are reading this, especially my brother and sister in Australia. I've been thinking about you all a lot lately. I really miss you and wish we could see each other. For now, I guess this blog is as good as it gets.

2 comments:

Our Three Girls said...

We'll keep Addie in our prayers. Hopefully, you'll get a little sleep! She is adorable!

The Funny Farm said...

I sure hope Addie is over her illness. Its always such a worry when they get sick. We love reading your posts and seeing the photo's. Wish we were there.