Monday, March 05, 2007

One Year Photos

We got the proofs from Addie's one year photos. They expire in 10 days. So, if you want to check them out., click on the link below.
http://www.shutterbugexpressions.com/proofs.html

1)Enter my email address: bethellenhunt@comcast.net
2)Username: 4946
3)Password: Hunt

They turned out okay. We're a bit disappointed b/c we didn't get any great shots like we did when she was six months. Her hair was a bit crazy too. I guess it's a blessing that we don't like them all that much b/c we won't spend too much money.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

beth...i don't think the username and password works. or maybe i'm just a little challenged. (We all know that's true already) i want to see the cute photos, though!

Love, sarah k.

Anonymous said...

Beth,
I was unable to get the username and password to work, either. Mom

Micah and Beth said...

Sorry! I gave the wrong username. I've corrected it now. Thanks for letting me know! It's 4946.

The Funny Farm said...

Well I think they are GREAT. Doesn't her personality shine through?? Fantastic. She is such a little rascal.

The Rawson Family said...

Them are cute~~ I love the one of her in the TUTU Standing up~ YOu have a very cute little girl~

Melissa Rawson

Our Three Girls said...

Those are adorable! They made my day! Thanks for sharing them!

Anonymous said...

bethellen....those photos are great! she is a cutiepie!

The Hortons said...

Beth,
You are CrazY! The pictures are gorgeous! I especially love the ones of Addie getting into the cake. Just precious...

Jeff and Brenna Morgan said...

Great cake pictures!!!