Tuesday, March 13, 2007

SOOO BIG!




Besides the colds that Addison and I both have, we've had a great week. Here's a video clip of the games we've been playing:


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


Addison loves to play with this toy she got from her friend Isaac. Evidently, he liked to sit in the basket that holds the toys too!

Thursday, we leave for North Carolina to visit my sister and her family for 10 days!!! That's going to be fun, but the 18 hour drive to get there will probably be a challenge!

4 comments:

The Rawson Family said...

I love the video~ It is soo cute~

Anonymous said...

Looks like Addison is taking after her mommy or maybe she'll be a clogger.
Love, Memaw

The Funny Farm said...

Addie is so adorable. I hope you continue to blog in NC. Can't get by without it!

Sutton Family said...

I can't believe how big Addie is. She is so cute & smart. Good luck w/ your trip (they are always an adventure).
Em and Mal