Saturday, March 31, 2007

Addie, Daddy, and the bucket

I left the popcorn bucket out and found Addie stuffing herself into it. She had been sitting inside of it but by the time I found the camera she was on the edge.

Thinking about how to get out of the bucket.


"Any suggestions, Dad?"


... and she's out.


"I wonder if I should..."


"... yes, I should yell about that."


I don't know what this video says about our daughter but it's one of my favorites.

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


And that concludes the Addie & Daddy Show.

2 comments:

The Funny Farm said...

Oh Micah, that is so funny. Did that bucket really have real popcorn in it? Wow. I don't even know what to think about that! Addie is quite the actress isn't she? I think she should be in the entertainment industry!

the hortons said...

Addie is so funny and self-entertained. It sounds like you guys had fun on your trip to NC. The cousins are so cute, and it's nice they can all play together. We have a long car ride to Minnesota soon and you've given us hope!