Monday, April 09, 2007

Happy Easter



Hopefully, everyone had a great Easter weekend. Of course, Easter isn't about egg hunts, candy, or bunnies, but we managed to squeeze those in on Sunday anyway.
We went to church (I had to work in the nursery during the second service). Addie had an egg hunt. We had lunch with my parents and the Wilson's (Micah's sister and her family). Mom did most of the cooking for lunch (thank goodness b/c I'm a terrible cook) and Debbie made a carrot cake in the shape of a bunny... And Addie entertained us for the afternoon. It was a great day.

This is the best shot I could get of Addie in her dress. I think she tore her bow out shortly after this picture was taken. If you ask me, she's a natural beauty...who else can wear tights that sag down to her ankles and bloomers falling of her bottom and still look so cute?

Addie was so tired, she even laid her head down on Lauren's shoulder! She rarely does this with anyone, so we were all very impressed with Lauren's skills.


Luckily, the Wilson's love dogs too, so they didn't mind our four-legged furballs. Lucas is soaking up the attention Aaron was handing out.

Afterwards, Addie wore her teddy bear backpack around the house and played like crazy. I think it was b/c of the sugar we let her have (she loved that carrot cake). Addie has also started folding her hands together when we pray. Unfortunately, we haven't gotten a picture of it yet because we're praying too, of course. It's very precious.

She played with her stacking rings and sorted shapes and CLIMBED everywhere.

Can you tell which one Lucas got a hold of? Addie got the first ring right and the last one. She did a great job!


At bathtime, she and Daddy fought over her toys.

I'm working on getting a video up. Right now, my stupid computer only will let me save it as a file that is incompatible with blogger.

Nevermind, I never did get my video to work with blogger, so here are a couple cute snippets from it:


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos