Monday, April 16, 2007

Toe Fetish

If you have a foot phobia, you might want to skip this post. Addison's new fascination has been her toes this past week (or anyone else's for that matter). She likes to pull the lint out from between them, eat them, wiggle them, hold a spoon between them...you name it!

Warning: Some of these photos are downright DISGUSTING!




Here is Addison modeling a beautiful crocheted outfit my mother made her. She wore it to church on Sunday.



Addison is such a doll. I think I like this age the best so far. She's very expressive and so much fun. It's so cute to see what she picks up from watching us. She seems to be a very clever little girl.


Here's a couple of my favorite photos taken this week:

On Sunday evening she wore her backpack around the house and had part of a chocolate chip cookie. Can you tell?



We obviously take too long to fill the tub with water. Addie can't wait to get in. Fortunately, she's too short to get her leg over the top as of yet.

Addendum by Micah: It seems that no matter how many tissues we use, Addie seems to have a perpetual river of snot running from her nose. Seriously, we clean her nose and then 1 minute later it looks like a couple of slugs escaped from her nostrils. Oh well...

3 comments:

Our Three Girls said...

Those pictures are HILARIOUS! I love the bathtub pictures...Priceless! What a cute little girl you have. How can she not be super smart with such great parents?

Jeff and Brenna Morgan said...

I bet she's teething with that runny nose. I think its almost non stop for the next year! Syd just cut her molars and that seemed quite painful.

Can't wait to see you again & let the girls play!

the hortons said...

Addie, I think if you hone the toe skill you have been blessed with, I may find an equal competitor to challenge me in toe wrestling. Also, what is it about a naked baby's butt? I just love them! You are too cute!