Wednesday, June 06, 2007

T- Town






This will be short because I can hear Addie stirring in her bed...Sorry. I'll post early next week.

We went to Topeka one day last week to pick the dogs up and see Memaw and Epa. While we were there, we went to Gage park and played. We even rode the train.

Addie is really into climbing. I don't know how many times I have walked out of the room for less than a minute and come back in to see this:




Evidently, someone said something really funny at dinner. You can kind of see her two front teeth.

4 comments:

Our Three Girls said...

Addie is the cutest! She seems to have so much personality! Sounds like you guys are already having a busy summer. Hope to see you soon!

Justin Whitmire said...

I love that last picture! Addie seems like such a happy little girl...and she's so cute!

Fire Hunt said...

new posts come and see!! There is some good news on there.
miss you all

Fire Hunt said...

after I read that I feel like i need to add no new babies are involved. =)