Thursday, November 08, 2007



Addie is finally getting back to acting like herself. We missed our little talkative, dramatic, dancing queen.

Some cute Addisims:
  • She says "hold you" when she wants to be held.
  • She can point to several colors, but when you ask her what color it is she hardly ever says the right one, except purple. She definitely knows purple.
  • She's good putting together one puzzle pretty quickly. She gets better each time she tries...naturally.
  • She says "R" when we read the book Russell the Sheep--- we think she recognizes the r sound...but who really knows what's going on in her noggin.
  • Addie loves to have lotion put in her hands.
  • When I explain something to her and say, "okay?"... she says, "kay".
  • Addie loves to point and say the names for everything around her.
  • Little Miss has a major jealous streak when it comes to Mommy holding another child or baby (good thing she doesn't know what my day job is)!

Addie was really tired after lunch so I decided to let her take a nap. We already went to the gym and to a playdate with PAT. It's hard to miss the cues that she's ready, don't ya think?

4 comments:

The Rawson Family said...

You know something FUNNY My little Girl Mackenzie use to say I want to hold you when she wanted to be held to~ That brought back so many memories when I read that~ thanks for sharing~

Melissa RawsoN~

The Funny Farm said...

I'm still laughing that you had to bribe Addie with Chocolate to get her into her costume!!!

She's so sweet isn't she?
Funny about the jealousy thing isn't it?

Our Three Girls said...

She's super cute, Beth! I hope that we can see you soon. How about a girl's night soon?

Micah and Beth said...

I'd love to!