Saturday, November 24, 2007

Things I'm Thankful for...

  • yummy cooking by my wonderful mother...she is so good to all of us and makes sure we're well fed.
  • the 4 mile race my dad and I ran together today. I'm pretty sure Dad placed in the top three of his age group (if not first) but we didn't stick around to find out. He's such a better runner than he leads on.
  • the good sleep Addie has been getting.
  • my husband (even though I am a little peeved that he wouldn't agree with me and get a new microwave at Best Buy this weekend). Overall, I have nothing to complain about.
  • my parents (no explanation if you know them)
  • hearing Addie laugh.
  • Cuddling with my doggies and looking into their sweet innocent eyes
  • my job...I really, really like it.
  • my sister (she's always a good sounding board and talks me through things)
  • my few, but important friends
  • health
  • the fact that I sleep better than I did a year and a half ago
  • digital cameras (how did I ever take photos without seeing my picture immediately?)
  • good music
  • talents I've received and the chance to improve them
  • The only reason I have hope and gratitude is b/c of Jesus, my best friend and savior, that's something to be thankful for!

This time last year, my little girl was barely nine months old and was walking around everywhere!


This year, my little girl is walking everywhere and TALKING!!!! so cute!


Hope you all found many things to be thankful for and counted your blessings.

1 comment:

Our Three Girls said...

We definitely have so much to be thankful for! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!