Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Our Trip to North Carolina





Addie and I had a blast visiting my sister and her family last week. Addie was an awesome traveler. In fact, I got a compliment every time we left a plane on how well behaved she was. She was a very good listener and didn't complain one bit.


Addie riding Toby's toy

While we were in North Carolina, we went to an indoor play place. The kids had a blast and didn't want to leave, but definitely need to. They were exhausted.

Addie running through an obstacle course.

On Saturday, we tried to go to the Billy Graham library (notice I said "tried). We actually made it there and were so impressed, but the little ones weren't. There was a lot of video and they couldn't handle it, so we went to a park instead. I would highly recommend that anyone take a tour if you're passing through Charlotte, NC. I hope I get the chance to see it again.



Caleb, Toby and Addie at the park

I think out of all the dinners we had, Addie stayed put for only one meal. She didn't have a seat and was up and down, up and down every chance she got. The only exception was on the last day at breakfast. I was so impressed, I took a picture. Then, my sister pointed out that the TV was on. That explained it.

4 comments:

Kevin and Supavan said...

Beth, So glad you're trip went well and that Addie was very well behaved... maybe I will send my little guy to you for a crash course before we go on our first trip...

Sarah & Scott said...

that's so fun - the cousins together! i also think it's a huge compliment when people tell you how well behaved your child is! it's one thing to believe it yourself, but to have other people tell you proves it's true! :)

love you!

amosclarkson said...

Love the first picture...too precious. I just realized that I never added your blog to my blog roll! You are now on there...sorry!

The Funny Farm said...

Isn't it great you are raising such a well mannered little lady (except for the tantrums last week, but thats pretty normal). She's so cute. I bet she just dotes on Toby and Caleb.
love Wendy.