Monday, April 14, 2008

April Showers

Posting has been hard for me these past two weeks for various reasons...mainly that our Internet service is not up to par. Here's a small portion of what we've been doing these past two weeks.

Addie waiting for her lunch. "Prayer mommy?"


Lucas caught a bird this weekend. It was so sad to see the little thing pecking and fending for his life. All the while, Lucas was wagging his tail and trying to play with it. I wanted to put a stop to it, but Micah reminded me that if I wasn't going to kill & and put it out of it's misery, I might as well let "the circle of life" run it's course.


Addie feeding her baby a bottle. Memaw made her a baby blanket just like a bigger one that she has.


We went to the Children's Peace Pavilion this weekend when my folks came up. We had a great time. I forgot all about it even though I worked there an entire summer. It's free...and fun!
Addie & Daddy

4 comments:

Fire Hunt said...

Looks like you all are having fun. I like the photo at the end.

Sarah & Scott said...

beth - i like the last picture! addie looks like she is up to something! :)

love,
sarah

Our Three Girls said...

That is hilarious! I was going to make the same comment that Sarah did! We had such a great time when you came over today. Thanks for bringing the fun activities! By the way, my children really don't always fight like that...I promise! :)

The Funny Farm said...

Is that Micah in the pink dress? Cool. I like that last photo too. It deserves a frame!