Thursday, October 02, 2008

Addie and her boyfriends

Not that kind of "boyfriend"...just boys that are friends! She's only 2, you know!

We went to Music with Mar today and met Addie's friend, Kaden. Usually, when we go, it's really crowded and Addie sticks pretty close to my side. Today, most of the three/four year olds were in preschool and Addie and Kaden were go-getters. The class was made of only 5-7 families instead of the usual 15-20...we had a blast.

Here are Addie and Kaden dancing during the "Best Baby in the World" song:


Addie loves the Widemouthed Bullfrog story/song. Here, she and Kaden moved up to get a closer look:


Addie is really good friends with our neighbor boy, Andrew, too! They are so funny together! They seriously have conversations just like little people. One day, I overheard them talking. It went something like this:

Andrew: "You want to go my house?" (pointing to his home)

Addie: "That's not your house!!! That's Margaret's house!" (pointing to Margaret's)

Andrew: "I know."

Addie: "I know."

Not much of a point to it, but it was funny to hear them having their own agenda to talk about instead of just chasing each other and trying to outrun their mommy's.

We have wonderful neighbors, but most of them are all elderly and have been there since the homes were first built. I'm so happy to have a neighbor that is my age with a child Addie's age. We've really enjoyed getting acquainted.

Last night we went to Chuckie Cheese's with them. It was our first time to go--and we actually liked the pizza!

Addie and Andrew had so much fun riding the rollercoaster ride together.


We got a family photo sketched for us by Chuckie himself!!! Check it out:

2 comments:

amosclarkson said...

I didn't know you went to Music with Mar! Eli & I went for a few months but then stopped due to me starting work. We did like it though. Maybe we'll have to try to attend sometime.

Carrie said...

Hey! We were at Music with Mar today too! We went to the 10:00 one- she loved it. My favorite song was the widemouthed bullfrog song! Too cute!

Can't wait to see you and Miss Addie on Tuesday!