Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Weekend...surprising news


Addie saw the Easter bunny at Bass Pro earlier in the week. She had an easter egg hunt and got some neat toys from the Easter Bunny.

We spent most of the weekend at Memaw and Epa's house.


Lucas- poor guy- got a haircut. He was bringing in so much mud from the backyard, that we had to cut off all his pretty hair. It's not such an ordeal to let him inside now. But, you can see how much we cut. It's probably the size of someone's Cockapoo!


swimming in the hot tub with Epa


Addie got some help with her easter egg hunt...Kaylee kept picking them up and we'd tell her to "drop it". She'd drop in out in the open so it was a breeze for Addie to find.




We did a doggie egg hunt after Addie's hunt. We put dog treats inside and told them to find it. We used to do it all the time with them before Addie was born. We've kind of slacked so they were confused at first. They caught on quickly though.


Proof that my dogs can get along with Sabastian...depsite my parent's fear that they will eat him in one bite!

Addie got to dye eggs this weekend too! She had quite a time!


It was quite ridiculous how much candy and eggs there were for just one little girl. We would have loved to hunt with cousins. Fortunately, Addie will have more company next year as she will be hunting with a new baby brother or sister! I'm due October 24th! Right now, I'm three months along, but look like I'm five months...I'm so much bigger this time than I was with Addie. I have been sick like I was with Addie, but not quite as bad. Addie tells random strangers "Mommy throwed up!" or "Mommy's sick!" which has put me in quite a predicament sometimes. I'm so glad the cat's out of the bag and we're looking like we'll be able to count this baby in for the long haul!

13 comments:

The Rawson Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

April & Alisha said...

Congrats ! Addie will be a great older sister. You are the fifth friend of mine that's due in October. Hooray for Fall babies!

Emily said...

Yay for baby #2! Thanks for the post on our blog. I was sad we weren't able to see you the other night and share our news with you. Definetly we will save some play dates with you! Lets keep in better touch since we will have little ones only a couple of weeks apart. Miss you!

Matt and Rebecca said...

Congratulations!! We will defiantly save some play dates for the new babies!!

Fire Hunt said...

Congratulations!I am so happy for you all!

amosclarkson said...

Congrats, Beth! Very exciting!

Carrie Fluegge said...

Congrats again. I don't think you look 5 months along. I didn't even notice you were showing.

Unknown said...

I'm so excited and am voting for a boy!

Sarah & Scott said...

i am so excited, too. i can't wait until october! so many babies!

Sutton Family said...

Congrats Beth and Micah. I can't wait to see #2. I am so happy for you two. I hope the sickness goes away quickly. I bet you love having Addie tell everyone that you are throwing up:)

Tiffany said...

HAPPY BABY #2!!!! I thought that is what somebody asked you today at Romy's but I didn't want to repeat it if I was wrong. I am so happy for you three, I mean four! :)

Tiffany said...

Um, I thought I left a comment but now it didn't show up?! I just said Happy Baby #2 and I thought that is what you said today at Romy's but I wasn't sure and when you didn't say anything I didn't want to repeat it for fear of hearing you wrong. I am so happy for you! Ignore one of the two comments if they both show up. :) YEAH BABY!

Tiffany said...

HAHAHAHA I just read that you have to approve all comments and now I have left 3 comments...what a fool. hahaha