Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Happy Mother's Day



Hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's day! Eliza was sick so we had to skip church, but we had fun just hanging out together. My folks came up & we ordered BBQ and had ice cream.


My mom and the girls

My mother's day gifts:
o

Micah also bought me a really nice blender with a food processor. I made Eliza some bananas in it this morning! She thought they were mighty tasty!

We took Eliza for her 6 month check up. She weighs 18 1/2 lbs and was 26 1/2 inches long. She's 85%tile in both areas. The day she got her shots, she had a fever and it hung on for about a week. I took her into the doctor office again and they said there's a bad virus going around. We've taken a step back with eating and sleeping, but it will get better again soon...I'm sure.

Poor Eliza got bruises from her shots this time.



Eliza is sitting up with ease now. She rarely falls over. It's really hard to believe that Addie was crawling and pulling up on everything at this same age. The next two pics are of Addie Sue at 6 months...crawling all over the place! E has more than 2 pounds on A when she was 6 months though! :)

They are definitely different girls!


Eliza enjoys sitting up in the bathtub!


Off the topic: Does anyone have any good ant bait they recommend? We've bought two different kinds and they only seem to attract DOGS!

Lucas is trying to get to the bait that is under this cabinet! (sigh)

E is starting to babble too! Check out the video below:

1 comment:

Fire Hunt said...

I did not see the video on here?