Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Great News!

We went to Children's Mercy yesterday and Eliza had some extensive tests done. She had an ultrasound, which she was okay with. Then she had a catheter and dye inserted in her urethra to see if there was any reflux.

Thanks be to JESUS....she is okay! The doc said her UTI was probably a fluke thing and that anatomically everything looks normal! I'm soooo thrilled!


Funny story about Addie:
Today at lunch, Addie asked me how old God is. I told her he was ageless; that He made the world and everthing in it; that He already was, and is, and will always be. She thought about that for a moment and then said, "So is He 4 1/2?"

2 comments:

Carrie said...

That is such great news- and I know a relief to you! You can rest easy now... :)

Fire Hunt said...

I love the things kids say and am so happy it was good news.