Monday, August 30, 2010

10 months


How can this be? I can't believe how quickly my baby has grown. She's a busy one (like most babies her age) and I wouldn't want it any other way.

Currently, Eliza is crawling, pulling up, cruising, climbing stairs, stands alone for about 3 seconds, and loves to walk (with assistance). She recognizes some words, such as: milk, more, bye-bye, hi. She signs "more", loves to eat, but is too busy to nurse if there is ANYTHING going on. She's not content to be left alone and is constantly aware of mommy's whereabouts. Sister makes her laugh better than anyone, and is really good at making her cry better than anyone too (she really likes to hold her, which Eliza is not a fan of)!

Eliza got her first tooth this month too!


Changing Eliza's diaper is a challenge right now because all she wants to do is roll over and crawl away. I remember Addie going through this too when she was about 6 months.

Eliza crawled away from me in the middle of diaper change...
loves the tv
Peek-a-boo! I have a picture of Addie doing this too!

Eating the scraps of someone's yogurt cup
Let's play ball!
I'm cute!
More misc. pics:

10 month old Baby parade
10 months
Nothing is safe...she pulls up on everything!
Look at me! 


1 comment:

Carrie Fluegge said...

love the first pic. too cute.