Thursday, March 29, 2012

Two Months

Grady is two months old. 
We've developed a new kind of normal around here. Meanwhile, this little cuddlebug is growing too fast. 

Grady had his first bottle last week and he's not picky. We found out he does not discriminate between breast or bottle. He doesn't protest one bit! Micah and I were able to catch a movie last Friday night (The Hunger Games) and my folks took care of all three kiddos for a few hours!


Our little guy got his shots on Tuesday (his exact two month bday). 
Here are his stats:
13 lbs 2 oz - 84%tile
24 1/2 inches- 94%tile

Doc says he's rather long. I compared his growth to his sisters' at this point and he is bigger. 
Addie @ 2 months: 11 lbs 2 oz & 22 inches
Eliza @ 2 months: 12 lbs 9 oz & 22 inches

  
Grady received 3 shots. The first one made his face crumple. The second shot, he started complaining. The third shot, he lost it...screamed and squealed like a Banshee! Even the nurse was surprised at the high-pitched squeal he put out. I wasn't. He can wail something awful when we are in the car. It's torturous. 


Here's a picture of him with his new bestie, Finn. My friend Da brought over her kiddos yesterday for a playdate and we introduced the two boys. Finn was born 5 weeks earlier than Grady, but was due a few weeks after him. As you can see, Finn likes to eat too. The two of them are about the same size!

Today, as I was driving home from Costco, I kept hearing a clicking sound in the backseat. I looked back and discovered that Grady was playing with the carseat toy that dangles from his carrier. He's usually crying...so I was thrilled that it was quiet. But, I also enjoyed witnessing this first milestone: batting at toys. 

I tell you what...this boy is heaven. I love him so much and am eternally grateful to GOD for granting our family a sweetie pie like him. 

No comments: