Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Nap time

It's my favorite time of the day...nap time. I got lucky and both Grady and Eliza are sleeping at the same time. I don't know how long that will last, but I'll enjoy it nonetheless.

I thought I'd use this time to update the blog...it's been a month after all. I don't have anything profound to say. But life is busy so I'd be lying if I said I had nothing to write about.


  • Starting with Grady...he's the one who is changing the fastest. Our little man is now staring at his hands, batting at toys, and holding on to things with a death grip. He's also begun sleeping through the night....for now. Things can change but I'll take it.

  • Next up, Eliza. She's going through a phase...I hope. There's a lot of crying with her and confusion about what she wants. I think I'm going to have recheck the LOVE and LOGIC for Preschoolers again. It came in handy with Addison when she was a toddler. I'm suspecting Eliza is no worse...I just don't have as much time and energy to devote to her. 

  • Addison is almost done with her first year of Kindergarten. She's a quick learner and I've had no issues with her. I am amazed at her ability to read and write. She's so good at her math facts too. In fact, I've been a bit of slacker as of late and not even bothered with the math fact cards. She seems to do well without practice so it seems like a waste of her time. She'd rather go outside and play!
Sisters love their Grady!

Eliza found some play earrings!

Having a tea party on the deck...

Eating lunch at Culver's after church. 
Now that spring has sprung, I'm anxious to get outside and do some home improvements. I've already got a page long list of projects that I hope to get around to this year. The only thing stopping me is: money, time, kids, and my husband who is likely to leave me if I push him to help with them. Just kidding...I hope!

PS...I have made a habit out of taking pictures with my iphone instead of the camera. Now, I don't know how to get them off icloud to my blogspot. That is why the pics are so few. I'll hopefully figure it out soon!

No comments: