Friday, April 27, 2012

3 Months

My baby boy is THREE MONTHS old today!



I know he is a least 15 lbs, possibly more. He was 14 lbs 14 oz on Monday when I weighed him on a baby scale. Today, I stepped on a scale at home and it came out to 16 lbs! Don't believe that's accurate, so I'm guessing somewhere in the middle will do.

Mr. Grady is a dream boy. He hands out smiles like nobody's business. He's also sleeping through the night. He's Mr. Popular here at the Hunt house too! We just can't seem to get enough of him.




 Grady's loves:

  • staring at his hands
  • kicking his feet
  • chewing on his fist
  • stare at the mobile in his bed
  • smiling
  • eating & burping
  • warm baths
  • going outside
  • sleep...although he has been known to fight it

Grady tolerates:
  • tummy time
  • kisses from his sisters
  • time alone in his crib
Grady hates:
  • riding in his car seat



I never did get around to posting pictures of his nursery. It's still a work in progress. I'm not one of those people who is exceptional with decorating...but I try. I know what I like, but lack the funds. I'm hoping to add small details a little at a time. 






No comments: