Monday, June 18, 2012

Father's Day




 We spent the day doing what Daddy wanted on Sunday. We started off the day bearing gifts to him in bed. The kids all slept in, so that was a gift in itself. Everyone cuddled and snuggled close to him while he read the cards the girls made him.





We also made him a frame with the three pictures above in order. Daddy will be getting a new grill as well. The highlight of the day, however, was when Micah and Addie went for a long bike ride on Little Blue Trail. I wanted to go, but the two little ones needed naps. Maybe soon we'll all get to go.

Micah is an excellent daddy. He loves on those girls and wants only the best for them. He will protect them and teach them how to act as young ladies. He takes his role as a dad seriously. As far as little boy goes, he's wonderful at getting him to sleep and soothes him easily. I'm looking forward to seeing the two of them enjoy "boy" time as Grady gets older.

I'm so grateful we were able to celebrate Daddy!

I'm so thankful for my own dad as well. What a lucky girl I am to have him in my life. He's always made sure I know I'm loved and tells me I'm beautiful. I love my daddy!!!

No comments: