Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Good News!

Addison turns three months old this week. She's becoming such a joy. She seems much happier, especially now that she can get her fist in her mouth.

And now for the good news... Micah accepted a job with SERC physical therapy! It sounds like a really good job. He will be working in the northern part of Kansas City (15-20 minutes drive from our home) so it's not too far away. Anyway, we're both excited about it.

We went on a walk yesterday with the dogs and Addison wore this hat that my mother made her. She has a cute dress to go with it too, but it has been too cold to wear anything sleeveless. Right now the hat is too big for her little noggin, but she's got time to grow into it.





Morning is the best time with Addison. She is soooooo happy it's hard not to smile at her even when you are so tired and want her to go back to sleep. Here are a few snapshots of her this morning on our bed:









I go back to work for about a week starting this Thursday. I am 5 1/2 days short of sick leave and would be docked a bunch of money if I don't go back to finish the school year. So...I'm a bit sad, but luckily, I'm blessed with wonderful friends who are willing to watch her during the day. Hopefully, they'll still want to be friends with me after watching Addison all day and seeing that they won't get anything done while she's there! :)

1 comment:

Jeff and Brenna Morgan said...

CONGRATULATIONS, Micah! Now you'll have TONS of extra money to pay for all those diapers.

Beth, good luck going back to work, even if it is just temporary. I hope you find it as easy as I did. I think it makes you appreciate the time you spend together even more!

The hat is ADORABLE!