Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Photo Session 101



Addison should be used to camera flashes by now. Micah and I just point and shoot pictures of her all the time...she's just so darned cute!!!
I bought her a little yellow outfit and then realized after I washed it that she would be out of it in no time, so we took lots of pictures of her in it. Here are a few:





We've been going on walks with the dogs just about every day and taking Addison in the Baby Bjorn Carrier. She loves it. She used to sleep in it, but now she has her eyes wide open the entire time. She is so interested in everything around her. Last night, she just cracked up everytime she looked at her daddy. She was truly laughing out loud. I just love that sound. I hope we get to hear it a lot as she grows up.

2 comments:

Jeff and Brenna Morgan said...

She could be a baby model! Isn't it so great that we can see their chubby little bodies now that the weather is getting warmer.

Anonymous said...

She is the cutest little baby!!! I hope she makes it to graduation. Jessica (and Adam)