Monday, July 24, 2006

Addie and the puppies

We went to T-town this weekend for my 10 year reunion. I can't believe I've been out of H.S. for 10 years!

Addie is finally starting to learn to sleep without being swaddled. I won't share the details on how we got there, but I assure you, it was very hard. In the beginning, we had to swaddle her when she was colicky to calm her down and somehow she got addicted to it. She's no longer a "motion-junkie" but rather a "swaddle-junkie".

Anyway, we had a very terrible night on Saturday as far as sleep goes but last night was fine. Today, Addie has slept for 2 hours in the am and 3 hours+ in the pm. If fact, she's still sleeping...I should probably wake her so that she won't protest sleeping so much this evening.

Here are some pictures of her this weekend. She got to meet Lynn May's new puppies on Sunday. Boy did they make her laugh...she just couldn't stop giggling. It was so fun to watch her enjoying herself since she was so fussy that day from lack of sleeping the night before.




Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing

2 comments:

The Rawson Family said...

TOO cute I love it when they laugh, My baby Jason is starting to laugh out loud. She is a cutie!!

Anonymous said...

The video made me laugh again! How great this blogger thing is for you all to share with others the rapid changes with Addie! Keep up with the clips they say more than the pictures themselves. You're getting to be quite the pro, Beth! Thanks for the laughter, it's definitely infective, even after being there! Love Lynn M.