Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Addie's First Fireworks!

We took Addison to see the community fireworks display in the late evening. Luckily, she had a short nap so she was fun to be around. The fireworks didn't scare her at all like we had suspected. In fact, she was mainly interested in the people around her, not the bright lights in the sky.

Addie and Daddy


A shot from the back of her head.


Addison did not want to lay down. Here she is trying to sit up.

Here are some photos taken earlier on that day. Addison loves her mega-saucer. She loves to play with the toys that spin and push the buttons that have animal sounds and pictures. We put a bow in her hair for fun! We're not quite sure if it's cute, funny, or just funny-looking!




Finally, I got some shots of her trying to get Lucas. Addison is really starting to get interested in the dogs. They come up and lick her often, but I never get a picture of it. She holds her hand out for them to lick her or she tries to grasp their fur when they walk by.


5 comments:

Jeff and Brenna Morgan said...

Great pictures! And good job getting the videos up...I haven't even tried that yet. Was it hard? I had to replace my cell phone, so I've lost all my numbers. Please email me with your home & cell numbers

Sydney wants to type:

, vfndfn v,fddddd.

The Funny Farm said...

Beth and Micah, this blog is brilliant. The only thing that would be better would be being there with you all and playing with Addie.I check it out at least once a day. Love hearing her squealing with delight. And she is so darn cute.

The Rawson Family said...

She has a really cute smile and so big!!

Melissa Rawson

The Rawson Family said...

One more really quick Beth sorry! If you would not mind would you please e-mail me and tell me how to add the video I can not figure it out and I would really like to add some video to my blog on friday, Friday is the 1 year that my little girl has been gone and I want to add some video of her!! PLEASE HELP!

Melissa Rawson

dmrawson28@sbcglobal.net

The Funny Farm said...

It looks like Addie has a 'thought cloud' of fireworks doesn't it?