Friday, August 04, 2006

Bathtub Adventures & a visit to Daddy's work


Addison was getting too big for the baby bathtub we were still using in the sink. She would splash so much that we were about as soaked as she was when it was all said and done. She seems to really love her turtle bathtub.


Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing


Here she is enjoying her crib aquarium. She has always enjoyed looking at it, but now that she can reach it and spin the toys, she's discovered it's double the fun!

She was "petting" Kaylee yesterday afternoon, so we got some shots of the two of them together.

We went to Micah's work (SERC) today. I went against my instincts which told me to stay home and make sure she got her nap because I wanted to see what his work was like (I hadn't been there yet). Boy, did I pay this afternoon. She slept on the way home for about 15 minutes and decided that she had plenty of sleep to last her for the next few hours. We had fun while we were there though!!!!

Micah had her working on her muscles,

balancing,

measuring,

and typing.

Whew!!! Addie told me on the way home that she couldn't wait until "Take your daughter to work day" next spring. Maybe daddy will have something a bit more challenging for her to do!

No comments: