Monday, August 14, 2006

A visit with the fam

Addie's still sleeping through the night. We've been looking forward to this time for so long, but it's not quite working out as expected. I have insomnia now. At first, I thought I was just waking because I was so used to getting up at night and my body just had to get used to it. But now, I'm thinking it's bigger than that. I went to the doctor and they've drawn some blood. I guess everything looks great, except that my liver enzymes are elevated. I have no idea what that means and I don't think the nurse practitioner I saw knew either. To make a long story short, I called my O.B. and explained my situation and they prescribed Ambien (a sleeping aid). I slept great the first night but not the following two. I don't know what to do. Addie and I leave to go visit Joyce and her family tomorrow in North Carolina so my anxiety over this issue keeps growing. Any advice...besides quit worrying? I've tried that and I'm not very good at it.

Anyway, on Wednesday we got together with the Wilson's, Morgan's, and the other Hunt's from Cali...
Here are some pictures of the "girls":

Aaron holding Addison, Cory holding Rowan, Debbie holding Sydney


Addison, Rowan, and Sydney


Sydney and Addison



This video below is pretty cute of Sydney and Addison together. I think Rowan was a bit bored with them. They couldn't talk or walk, etc. but the babies were very amused with themselves.

Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video Sharing

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Beth,
Sounds like Addie's sleeping is going well but now yours is not! How frustrating! Any more news of the lab results? Call me and let's chat....