Monday, May 07, 2007

A Funfilled Saturday

This little girl is such a delight. I love everything about her (okay...except the whine she does around dinner time). She talks so much now and loves to do animals sounds. She signs "all done" when she's had enough to eat, is done listening to a book, or doesn't want me to sing to her anymore. It's so cute!!!

Goofing around on a Saturday morning.


I took Addison to the park while Micah helped a friend cut down some trees in his yard. She had a blast! I did too!


still swinging


Addison picked some dandelions and carried them around with her the entire time we were at the park.


Do you want to smell it?


On our way to Chick-fil-A later that evening, Addie was in a playful mood in the car. She does this thing with her eyes that is really funny. She's kind of doing it in this picture....you can see her eyes through her eyeglasses.


The Chick-Fil-A we went to was so clean and had the coolest play area.


Addie is experimenting with eating a pretzel. She has no upper teeth yet, so she just gummed it a bit and handed it back to me.


She prefers craisins instead.

4 comments:

Our Three Girls said...

I love the first picture! What a fun weekend! You are such a great mom! Can't wait to see you guys again!

The Rawson Family said...

Cute pictures! Sounds like you had a fun Day! What is Chick-Fil-A I have never heard of it???

Micah and Beth said...

It's the best fast food restaurant in the world. They have the best chicken sandwiches. They don't have any in Missouri yet, so we have to go to Kansas or State line to eat there. I highly recommend it.If we had enough money, I would seriously consider opening a restaurant for myself.

Fire Hunt said...

We have a now post.