Sunday, August 26, 2007

Wedding Weekend


Silly girl
Giving Daddy a kiss

Addie dances like you would not believe...



...like Mother (@ Emily and Russ's wedding on Saturday!)

...like daughter
My parents graciously watched Addie Sue for us so that we could attend the wedding without a crazy toddler in tow.

My mom discovered that Addie isn't the only bright pupil in the family. Kaylee learned her colors just this morning. Of course, after about a minute of looking at the book, she laid back on her side as if she was too exhausted to think anymore...and a belly scratch would be just the reward she'd need to keep going with such a rigorous learning environment.

2 comments:

the hortons said...

I love the dance moves! If Addie is anything like her mother, she will be a great dancer! Natalie was reminding me today of the "fly-girl" moves you demostrated at Sue's wedding. I wish I could dance like a fly-girl (sigh). Me, you, and J-Lo would rule the world!

Micah and Beth said...

Heck yeah!!! You're too funny Da!