Thursday, March 27, 2008

I should have been a plumber...

I wish I could post some pics for you, but since we've gotten a new camera, our card reader no longer works. Hopefully, we'll get a new one this weekend and we'll be up and running again.

So... we've had a minor household catastrophe this past week. Our newly remodeled bathroom (13 mos old) was leaking water into our basement and soaking up the floor board above our laundry room. To make a long story short, we had a plumber come out and fix it. 20 minutes & $145 later...everything was sealed and ready to go again. I think the plumber actually felt bad about the outrageous fee, b/c he gave me a "coupon" out of the phone book for $10 off. Anyway, it makes me wish I was a plumber...kind of.

We had a good Easter. Addie did the whole egg hunt thing and got toys in an Easter basket. I'm not so sure she really caught on to the whole "Jesus dying and rising from the dead for our sins" thing, but we tried. :)

I'll post some picture shortly!

3 comments:

Fire Hunt said...

I wolud like to make the $ of a plumber to. Sorry to hear about your bathroom.

Sarah & Scott said...

it was so good to see you tonight! what a surprise! we had fun!

love,
sarah and scott

Our Three Girls said...

I can understand! After we had an electrician come and visit us one day (Dan was attempting a fix-it job himself and made things worse), I was wishing I had their job! Can't wait to see more pics of Addie!