Monday, March 10, 2008

Bed Bugs


So...the "rule" at our house is that Addie can have her binkie when she goes to bed. When she gets out, she leaves her binkie there. HOWEVER, she's totally taking advantage of the verbiage & I think we're going to have to be more specific. Perhaps a better rule would be that she can have her binkie when it's time to go to sleep. You see, she's hanging out in her bed quite a bit now b/c she knows she can have her binkie there.

This morning, I thought we were having a good time playing in the her playroom. I even let her dress me up (see photo below). Then, she disappeared on me. I thought she just went into the family room, but she never came back. I went up to check on her and she was just relaxing in her bed & sucking on her binkie.

Sunday afternoon, she hung out in there too. I decided to crawl in there with her and see what all the hype was. It is a pretty comfy bed...but not worth going to "baby jail".
Maybe I didn't get the full effect b/c I didn't have a binkie.

Anyway...

We got a great deal on an outdoor playgym this week as well. My friend Dana said one of her neighbors was selling theirs, and we were wanting one. We ended up getting it for $125. It could have been $120, but I kept upping the offer even after he said "okay". Obviously, I'm not the best negotiator...but Dana and I had a good laugh at my amazing abilities afterward.


Addie got a new haircut last week and I haven't gotten a chance to get a good shot of it yet. MOstly due to the fact that I never do her hair and also b/c she looks crazy when she wakes up. If I happen to fix it in the morning, it's a mess after her nap. I have to blow dry it and she isn't a big fan. But when it's done, it's really cute. It's a bit stacked in the back and longer on the sides.
You can see it from a side angle in the pic below.

Micah was changing her clothes after church...hence the scantily clad shot.

OH YEAH!!!
Good news! We have purchased a new camera, but we haven't received it yet. I'm really excited to get it in the mail!!! Hopefully, we'll be able to take action shots again.

Hope everyone is doing well. I had a great time yesterday getting to see some old(not old, but longtime) friends from college at Da's baby shower. It was nice to see you all in person instead of through a blog... :)

2 comments:

Fire Hunt said...

I like the hair cut. We do the samething with Gavin and his Binkie but thank goodness he has yet to go back just for it. We are updating our blog a lot so don't forget about us.

Carrie Fluegge said...

Addie and I have the same hair cut! :) My sister finally got her daughter to stop using a binkie by telling her that there were other babies in the world who needed her binkies. So she donated them to the "other babies".